To set your organization's permissions, open the "Organization" tab of the admin panel. Click on the permissions icon to open the pop-up window. You may switch the "yes/no" button at any time, according to your organization's needs (see images below).
The following are explanations regarding the most important settings options:
- Upload and/or "Connect" to an Existing FileBox:
- Enabled: Users are allowed to upload or connect an Excel file to an existing FileBox.
- Disabled: Users are not allowed to upload or connect an Excel file to an existing FileBox (i.e. this setting allows users to create new versions using the submit, save or "ctrl+s" using the Widget). (DR Default)
- Connect a File That is Already Connected to Another FileBox:
- Enabled: Users have the ability to take a file that is already connected to a DataRails FileBox and create a new FileBox OR connect to another existing FileBox. This action disconnects the file from the original FileBox.
- Disabled: Users cannot take a file which is already connected to a DataRails FileBox and connect it to a new/different FileBox. (The FileBox owner would need to first disconnect the FileBox.) (DR Default)
- Auto-Submit Visibility:
- Enabled: All "Auto-Submit" versions will be shown in the FileBox version view.
- Disabled: Only the last "Auto-Submit" version will be shown in the FileBox version view. (DR Default)