- New Single Sign-On (SSO) capability
- Sign in with Microsoft (requires profile within Microsoft active directory).
- New "Changes" column in the version view*
- *Please talk to your Customer Success Manager in order to enable this feature
- Track changes to VBA modules of the Excel file
- Easy access to the compare function, comparing 2 consecutive version
Changes in Functionality:
- Increase or decrease the number of decimal numbers.
- Numbers will be rounded to the last decimal number.
- Comma \ Style - allows adding comma or removing it for number formatting
You may access these features from the "edit" mode of the widget.
- Icon Legend in the Compare View. Click on the "?" icon to open the legend.
- New Compare Icons
- An error introduced \ Error fixed - indicates formula errors (such as #Div, #N/A etc.). The formula is accessible for each cell.
- "format has changed" only shows where values have not changed but the format of the cell did change.
- Cases in which the values \ formulas changes, the format change icon will not appear. You will be able to see the changed format on the pop-up tooltip (when hovering over a cell the too tip will pop-up)
- Click here for more information on the icons.
- Track formula changes - Right click on a cell to access the "show cell info", a pop-up window will open the data regarding the cell's formula and any change made throughout the versions of the Filebox.
- Similar to "Show cell history", you will be able to see the changes in the cell's formula throughout the versions of the Filebox.