On May 1, our app.datarails.io domain will stop working. It is important to make sure you are using the app.datarails.com domain.
Follow these steps to check and change the URL:
- Open the DataRails settings, which can be accessed in two ways:
- Open the DataRails app (desktop or web) > click on your name (top right) > choose "Settings"
- Click on the system tray of the taskbar > right click DataRails' icon > choose "Open Settings"
- Check if both "Server URL" and "Notifications Server URL" addresses end with ".com"; this is the recommended setting. If they have an .io address, follow the next steps to change it.
- To change the URL address:
- Click on DataRails icon six to eight times, until the URL addresses turn white.
- Manually change the URL addresses.
- Change the Server URL to "https://app.datarails.com"
- Change the Notifications Server URL to "https://notifications.datarails.com"
- Save the changes by clicking on the "Save" button on the bottom right.
If you do this correctly, it should look like this: