New Tables features:
- Duplicate Existing Mapper:
You can now duplicate a mapper and edit it. Click on the 3 dots menu on the relevant mapper to do so.
- Separating table fields - Mapped fields and System fields are separated by a blank row and sorted by alphabetical order.
Delete table fields - Fields can now be deleted from a table using the trash bin icon.
- New "FilebBox Name" field - will be automatically added when a table is used in more then one FileBox.
New FileBox Settings:
- Data Dump FileBox setting - A FileBox can be set as a Data Dump. This will change the FileBox icon in the workspace, there will be no audit/changes analysis and no size limit on this file's worksheets.
To turn on this setting go to: FileBox Settings > Check the Data Dump toggle as on.
- Sheet Selection - sheets can be included or excluded from audit/changes analysis using the Sheet Selection option. Excluded sheets won't appear in the Compare tool and the DataMapper; Included sheets will be the only ones to appear in the Compare tool and the DataMapper.
To Include/Exclude type the sheet name and click on Add to Exclude/Include.
Other Added Features:
- Compare tool: Dependency View - Select the number of dependency levels to view from a new drop down list. For example: Level 3 will show 3 dependencies connection.
- Graph options: Y axis name - By default, the Y axis column label is based on the axis field name. To change this setting go to: Widget editor > Options > Y axis > Toggle off the "Auto Y-axis column label"